Setting The Standard
Join the Team
Carpentry, the art and trade of cutting, working, and joining timber.
Here at Setter Construction we are always looking to exapnad and grow. We pride our self in educating the generations to come in the trade industry, while always looking for new opportunities to learn and give back to our community.
New to the trades, or years under your tool belt we hope you find your home with us here at Setter Construction.
You’ll be working on a variety of projects, from custom homes to remodles, and will have the opportunity to showcase your skills as you work alongside our talented team. As a carpenter or framer with our company, you’ll be responsible for framing, roofing, siding, trim work, and other carpentry tasks.
– Minimum of 1 years of experience in carpentry or framing
– Ability to read and interpret tape measure and plans
– Strong understanding of construction safety protocols
– Attention to detail and an eye for quality craftsmanship
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team